Reynold Cascade Chillers are designed and manufactured for low and ultra-low temperature applications. Primary and secondary refrigeration circuits are completely skid mounted and are available in both Water-cooled as well as Air-cooled types. They are designed as per the peculiar applications and fluid specifications and use materials precisely as per the specific process cooling requirements.
Complete study of the process and locational parameters to assess peculiarity of the requirement precedes the choice of equipment and accessories being proposed, through an engineering team with specific expertise.
- The latest most efficient and highly reliable screw and reciprocating compressors from
- Environment friendly, very stable and operation friendly refrigerant R-404A/R-134a/NH3
- Totally skid mounted units including primary and secondary refrigeration circuits, with the highest possible energy efficiencies
- Factory made and tested DX and Flooded evaporators, made as per highest international standards of manufacturing
- Electronic expansion valves for increased efficiency and precise temperature control
- Fully automatic PLC based units with remote operation and data logging facilities
- High fouling factors, increased condensing area, extra tube thickness and high-flow design, for highest energy efficiency, higher operational reliability and easier maintenance
- Low FPI count and high condensing area together with low noise, high flow, pressure controlled axial fans, ensuring best possible energy efficiency while being operable within the harshest ambient conditions
- Stepless capacity control from 50% to 100% adapting precisely to varying process loads